Wrinkles are a normal part of aging process. Yet, the desire to reduce wrinkles is common among many women (and men). Is there something that you can do about them? Yes, there are many things that you can try to reduce them. Some of these methods work, while others do not.
Here are seven wrinkle reducer treatments to improve the look of your face and skin.
1. Eat the right foods to give your body the nutrients it needs to keep your skin hydrated. Eat dark green vegetables, deep reds, orange colors and more. To reduce wrinkles, you should also consume a diet that is rich in antioxidants. They are crucial for reducing your wrinkles.
2. Wear protective sunscreen if you are going to spend some time in the sun. Even in the winter or on rainy days, you need to protect your skin.
3. Exfoliate your skin on a regular basis. This will give your skin a fresh look and you will look younger.
4. When choosing wrinkle creams, get those that are rich in Vitamins A, C and E. These are proven to fight off the wrinkles. Vitamin A is especially good for breaking down free radicals which damage your skin cells. Over the counter creams should also have hydroxy acid and alpha lipoic acid.
5. To reduce wrinkles, consider Botox. It is administered through injections directly into the skin. It relaxes the facial muscles that surround wrinkles. As a result, they become less visible. Botox is considered a quick fix to the problem of wrinkles. The most common areas for Botox are forehead, the corners of the eyes, the frown lines between eyebrows and the bridge of nose, and the wrinkle bands in the neck area. Keep in mind that Botox won't work on all wrinkles. The thickness and the type of your skin will affect how effective Botox will be.
6. Use laser resurfacing to treat the signs of aging. Laser is used to remove old, damaged and aged looking skin. This stimulates your body to produce new healthier, younger looking skin. Laser resurfacing has produced very good results for many people. The best results are achieved with the fine to moderate wrinkles.
7. Reduce wrinkles with a facelift. This procedure helps tighten loose skin on your face and neck. A facelift is usually used to treat the worst wrinkles. Many men and women who had this surgery done are looking 10, 20 or more years younger.